Monday, June 30, 2008

Thing #22

As much as I see my child and my students use facebook, I can see where nings would be useful in an academic setting where I would dialogue with collegues about various subjects. I do see how much time my kid 'plays' on Facebook and would see how I could very easily get caught up in the nings. I just don't have the time! As with Facebook, nings would need to be censored but you'd think teachers would know to do this. Yea, right! Students and teacher could use this forum for sharing and dialoguing. I really believe there is value to this technology and is the wave of the future for networking.

1 comment:

polilib said...

well I've been able to post 5 photos from Anartica but of course they are not in the format of this discovery lesson. Hope you get your podcast loaded--want to see